Knative is a kubernetes-based platform to deploy and manage modern serverless workloads.
- live cli updating https://github.com/gosuri/uilive
- live progress barse https://github.com/gosuri/uiprogress
- for a cool prompt (kubeprompt) https://github.com/c-bata/go-prompt
- progress bars :https://github.com/vbauerster/mpb
- questions during CLI https://github.com/AlecAivazis/survey
Check version of knative
kubectl describe deploy controller --namespace knative-serving # […] ... Pod Template: Labels: app=controller Annotations: sidecar.istio.io/inject=false Service Account: controller Containers: controller: # Link to container used for Knative install Image: gcr.io/knative-releases/github.com/knative/serving/cmd/controller@sha256:59abc8765d4396a3fc7cac27a932a9cc151ee66343fa5338fb7146b607c6e306 ... # […]
Copy the full gcr.io link to the container and paste it into your browser. If you are already signed in to a Google account, you’ll be taken to the Google Container Registry page for that container in the Google Cloud Platform console. If you aren’t already signed in, you’ll need to sign in a to a Google account before you can view the container details.
Running Knative with Istio in a Kind Cluster kubernetes knative