Hi, I'm Vincent Demeester, a french developer, sysadmin, factotum and free-software fan.
Since 2008, I'm working mainly as a Java Developer, and since March
2014, I'm a consultant at the awesome Zenika. I've previously been the core
developer of Energy Managment Systems and was the core sysadmin
As a sysadmin (or devops as I might be called), I'm fooling around with Docker, orchestration tools like Ansible (a little Chef, or even smaller Fabric), XEN, KVM or even LXC (with Libvirt, before the rise of Docker). I'm a GNU/Linux user, mainly Debian GNU/Linux (and related) and Archlinux. I no longer use or need Microsoft® Windows® but I'm, sometimes, using Mac OS X at work (but I don't really like OS X and Apple in general).
- 5860 2A88
- Instant Messaging
- email@example.com #vcs-home
- @vdemeest on Twitter
- Nighclazz Docker Découverte (github)
- Introduction douce et fun à Docker.
- Nighclazz Docker avancé (github)
- La suite de la première nighclazz, avec des choses un peu plus avancée (on parle de swarm et de machine par exemple).
- Docker — From Night to daylight (github)
- Un condensé à jour (version 1.7.0) des 2 nightclazz pour le technozaure @ZenikaIT.