Hi, I'm Vincent Demeester
I'm a french developer 🐻, Gopher 🐹, sysadmin 🐺, factotum 🦁, free-software fan 👼 and unicode lover 🐸.
I'm working @Docker 🐳 as a software engineer, previously Zenika 🐯.
I develop mainly in Go, a little bit of Java, a tiny bit of Python ; I'm learning Haskell and LISP with Clojure (and also Emacs Lisp). The more I learn about about Functionnal languages and their way of thinking, the more I feel enlighten. I'm using Emacs as my main editor and IntelliJ IDEA for Java-related stuff. I'm a GNU/Linux user, mainly NixOS GNU/Linux. I no longer use or need Microsoft® Windows® but I'm, sometimes, using Mac OS X at work (but I don't really like OS X and Apple in general). I'm a FSFE fellow since 2010 (and previously a FSF fellow), Framasoft and La Quadrature du Net supporter/donator. I also try to support various free software, like Mediagoblin.
- Golang testing — golden file — Sat 22 Apr, 2017
- Golang testing — functional arguments for wonderful builders — Sun 1 Jan, 2017
- Firefox hidden feature — places in bookmarks — Mon 19 Sep, 2016
- Gestion de configuration : introduction — Fri 31 Jul, 2015
- Docker 1.6 et son écosystème — Mon 1 Jun, 2015
- Migration vers hugo — Sat 9 May, 2015
- Orgmode et Jekyll — Fri 1 May, 2015
- Docker 1.3 et son écosystème — Mon 27 Oct, 2014
- Redesign Et Résolutions — Mon 24 Mar, 2014
- Podcasts — Sat 12 Oct, 2013
- Maven Tmpfs — Sun 8 Sep, 2013
- Gollum Comme Wiki Personnel — Sun 16 Dec, 2012
- Maven Release Gitflow — Mon 23 Jul, 2012
- News — Sat 21 Jul, 2012
- Jekyll Forman Guard Bundler — Sun 13 May, 2012